Small Ceramic Vases
The Shelly Ceramic Vases feature a distinct design inspired by the anemones of the sea, their wide shape and raised contours display the glazes in a unique and remarkable way.
Available in a wide range of our favourite glazes.
All ceramic vases are handmade and one of a kind. You will receive a vase similar to those pictured, but no two are the same. Variations in size, colour and markings are what make them unique!
Pottery For The Planet vases are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. Ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. Although we do our best to keep things uniform, being handmade you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume – but that's what makes them unique!
Ceramic Vase: height 6.5cm, base width 9cm, hole in top 1.5cm, weight 150g
Designed in Australia. Produced in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your cup with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package Send us an email titled BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name and best contact number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your cup being broken in transit and notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.