Upon opening your order please be sure to check that there are no cracks that have occurred in transit. We will replace all cups that are been broken in transit so here's what you need to do…
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your cup with its original post packaging showing the damage
Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
Please note: You must send notification of damage that has occurred in transit within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered. We require a picture taken with the original packaging as proof of damage in transit.
It is up to you to look after your Planet Cup once it is in your care.
We cannot be responsible for damage to your cup that happens once it has been taken out into the world so make sure you check your cup as soon as you open your package.
Thanks so much for your cooperation
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your cup being broken in transit and notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.