Upon opening your order please be sure to check that there are no cracks that have occurred in transit. We will replace all cups that are been broken in transit so heres what you need to do…
- Retain all original packaging and proof of postage
- Take a picture of your cup with its post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package by sending an email to email@example.com with your picture, full name and parcel tracking number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracing so please make sure you notify us immediately.
It is up to you to look after your Planet Cup once it is in your care. We cannot replace or refund cups that get broken unless the damage happened on its way to you, so make sure you check your new cup is OK when you open the package.
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.