Too hot to handle? Grab a silicone heat band if you drink a Long Black or Tea, or if you've got sensitive fingertips.
Single size which fits 6oz, 8oz and 12oz cups - not the 4oz mac cups.
Get creative with our three available colours.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.
Unfortunately I’m not a fan of these heat bands. They are very thin and even with it on my cup is too hot to hold. They don’t fit terribly well either, not moulding to the shape as the cup tapers. The cup itself I absolutely love but the heat band is just not great. I’ve been using a and from a keep cup instead and it’s much better.