No Products in the Cart
Your privacy is important to Pottery For The Planet. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Six of Pentacles Pty Ltd (trading as Pottery For The Planet, www.potteryfortheplanet.com or “the Site”) collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you.
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Pottery For The Planet does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Pottery For The Planet prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting information. Pottery For The Planet will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Pottery For The Planet learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
Pottery For The Planet may collect, use, and is responsible for certain personal information that you provide when you voluntarily do any of the following:
(1) register on the Site, you may be asked to complete a registration form and provide personal information. You may also be asked to choose a user ID and password in order to take advantage of certain features on the Site or digital messaging services, such as newsletters or contests. Your decision to register is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to us and what communications you would like to receive;
(2) provide details to join special mailing lists or databases if you’d like to receive information about, for example, certain products, we may collect your name, contact details, date of birth and information about your shopping or product preferences;
(3) make a purchase online or using an electronic device such as an iPad when you set up an online account, we will collect your name, contact details, order details, credit card details and address;
(4) provide information via social media pages such as providing your name or contact details via the Pottery For The Planet Facebook pages, or our Instagram accounts or other social media sites or Apps;
(5) enter a contest, in online or printed format, we may collect your name and contact details along with your merchandise, service preferences, and answers. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site. Your personally identifiable information may be used to contact you for winner notification, prize delivery confirmation or other related purposes (see the rules of each contest for details about how your personal information will be used, including postings to the Site);
(6) participate in surveys, you may have to register and we may request personally identifiable information from you in conjunction with the survey. Participation is voluntary, and you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the Site;
(7) send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback through our online form or via email, we will collect your name, contact details, details of your enquiry or feedback and information about our response;
(8) carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products or services which we offer.
The information collected may include your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information and information about your shopping or product preferences. You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access or visit this website.
Pottery For The Planet collects such information in order to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service.
Pottery For The Planet respects your privacy and will never sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties (beyond what is necessary for fulfilling a customer transaction or for the basic functionality of an online service) without your consent.
In order for Pottery For The Planet to send e-mails, fulfill orders, deliver services and products, complete customer transactions, oversee contests and promotions and improve website performance and customer service, we may, however, share your name, e-mail, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, billing information, IP address, website activity, and information about your shopping or product preferences with Shopify, MailChimp, Google Analytics and AdSense.
Pottery For The Planet may release personal information to enforce its Website Terms and Conditions of Use, other Terms and Conditions, manage its business, protect users or the general public, or to otherwise comply with legal obligations.
If you give Pottery For The Planet your permission, it may also use personal identification information for internal or external marketing and promotional purposes.
On occasion, Pottery For The Planet may collect personal identification information from you in connection with optional contests, special offers or promotions. Pottery For The Planet will share such information with necessary third parties for the purpose of carrying out the contest, special offer or promotion. We will ask for your consent to such disclosure and use of such information, prior to your participation in the contest, special offer or promotion.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
We do not require you to provide any personal data in order to visit our website. We will inform you when we collect it whether you are required to provide the information to us.
We will hold all non-client personal data until you let us know you would like for us to delete it or unsubscribe from our marketing contacts, which you are free to do at any time. We will hold all client and customer personal data in our files for seven years from the transaction date.
Pottery For The Planet collects and uses your personal information for the lawful bases listed in Section 3, paragraph a above.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving e-mails from Pottery For The Planet, you may do so at any time. Each e-mail from Pottery For The Planet includes instructions for unsubscribing from these e-mails.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable authorities of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website, including the Pottery For The Planet website and social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Pottery For The Planet is not responsible for any unauthorised use by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
You may see advertising or other content on this website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. Any products or services reached through a third-party link are subject to separate privacy policies. Pottery For The Planet is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
We hope that we can resolve any question or concern you raise about our use of your information.
You may submit a complaint via the “How to Contact Us” information provided below.
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see “How to contact us” above).