Sandy Ceramic Travel Bowl
Out of stock
Introducing Our Limited Edition Sandy Travel Bowl!
Curated with care by our in-house potters, this bowl features a look unique to each piece with its varying rich brown speckles, making each bowl personally yours.
Sandy will only be available as long as our stocks last.
Don't hesitate to be a planet advocate!
IMPORTANT: Due to this glaze's natural minerals, colour variation in the finished piece is guaranteed.
Bowls with silicone food cover
The Sandy bowls with silicone food covers are a white, matte glaze over raw clay. Some bowls will be mostly white and some will feature filled with rich, brown speckles.
Large Bowl: height - 7cm, width - 19cm, volume - 750ml, weight - 900g - 1kg
Made in Australia.
- Specifications are approximate
- Height includes lid
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Do not seal lid when using in a microwave
Do not use in the oven
- Keep lid sealed when transporting
- Make for a great ceramic lunch bowl
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.