Rainforest Jasper Ceramic Travel Cup
Explore our full range of Travel Cups here.
Ceramic Latte Cups
These ceramic latte cups are for all you Earth Lovers out there!
Rainforest Jasper is a beautiful crystalline glaze, showing crystal growth in the matrix of the fired glaze. It resembles the green form of Rhyolite that is found in Western Australia.
The bottom of this ceramic latte cups is made up of a pastel green glaze resembling the green forests and areas around our planet. The top of this cup then moves into peachy pastel circles of Crystalline Glaze.
Cream 100% silicone lid
All cups are handmade and perfect for drinking coffee, bringing out additional flavours. You will receive a cup similar to the cups pictured but there are no two the same. Variations in size, colour and markings are what make them unique!
Pottery For The Planet Cups are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. Ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. We do our best to keep things uniform, but being handmade, you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume. Pottery For The Planet Cups are designed to fit into most cup holders in cars and prams.
Designed in Australia. Handmade in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.