Sunny Day Travel Cup
Out of stock
Limited Edition Sunny Day Solar Fired Travel Cup in collaboration with Climate Council, Australia's leading Climate Change communications organisation.
With our newly installed solar panels on the roof we fire these pieces in electric kilns to produce Australia’s first commercially available solar-fired ceramic travel cups.
In partnership with
Australia's First Solar Fired Travel Cup
Made in Australia using the sun.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.
I bought two of these travel cups to give as gifts. When they arrived, I was shocked! They are not at all like the photo. If you did not know the circle was suppose to be a sun you would perpetually wonder what it is - it looks like a dark brown circle that a kindergarten student drew. It is also not glazed over so flecks of the pottery keep coming off. I usually love Pottery for the Planet travel cups but this is the first time I was thoroughly disappointed. It almost made me consider whether I look elsewhere - especially because they have a no returns policy that I did not realise until I wanted to return these cups. oh well... I guess I can hide the "sun" and make them into planters for a small succulent :( How disappointing. DO NOT RECOMMEND. There are much better designs.