These cups have been created in collaboration with the #StopAdani campaign and 100% of the profits generated from the sales of the #StopAdani Planet Cups will be donated directly to the campaign.
With Adani's recent announcements that they now have finance to start work on their mega-mine in the Galilee Basin in Central Queensland your help is needed more than ever. By purchasing a cup you will help generate funds as well as be able to use your morning ritual to help get the message out there.
These cups come with a Black 100% silicone lid. Some feature pinks, some feature creamy pastel tones, some blacks and browns, some speckles. All cups are one of a kind. These cups will vary quite a bit with different amounts of colour and different types of patterns. The main point for these babies is that they have a clear message branded on them.
You will receive a cup similar to the cups pictured but there are no two the same. Variations in size, colour and markings will occur.
Pottery For The Planet Cups are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. Ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate because although we do our best to keep things uniform being handmade you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume. Pottery For The Planet Cups are designed to fit into most cup holders in cars and prams.
6oz - height 8 - 9cm, volume - 180ml, weight - 180-220g
8oz - height 10 -11cm, volume - 240ml, weight - 220-260g
12oz - height 12 - 13cm, volume - 354ml, weight - 260- 320g
NOTE - specifications are approximate. Height includes the lid.
Please be aware that the STOP ADANI cups have quite a big variation in glaze and will look similar but not necessarily the same as the cups pictured.
Thanks so much for your support!
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your cup with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package Send us an email titled BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com. Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name and best contact number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your cup being broken in transit and notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.