Sand & Sea was dreamt up and inspired by the shorelines of Noosa Heads. Bringing together local craftsmanship and local materials, this cup represents our amazing clean, green pacific waters washing over, cleansing and clearing the perfect golden sand that frames our coastline.
The tide is low on some Sand & Sea cups, revealing a beautiful white line of sand and on others the tide is high with a little shore break wave lapping over the sand.
The "sandy" slip element at the bottom of the cup has been created with locally sourced clay dug from a Sunshine Coast development site. No clay going to waste on our watch! This earthy texture will take you to the beach for those days when you just can’t make it and the aqua glaze on top will have you daydreaming of those long sun kissed summer days on the way...
Handmade reusable ceramic cup with
White 100% silicone lid.
All cups are handmade and one of a kind. You will receive a cup similar to the cups pictured but there are no two the same. Variations in size, colour and markings is what makes them unique!
Pottery For The Planet Cups are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. Ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate because although we do our best to keep things uniform being handmade you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume. Pottery For The Planet Cups are designed to fit into most cup holders in cars and prams.
4oz - height 8-9cm, volume - 120ml, weight - 160-180g
6oz - height 8 - 9cm, volume - 180ml, weight - 180-220g
8oz - height 10 -11cm, volume - 240ml, weight - 220-260g
12oz - height 12 - 13cm, volume - 354ml, weight - 260- 320g
NOTE - specifications are approximate. Height includes the lid.
Too hot to handle? Grab a silicone heat band if you drink a Long Black or Tea, or if you've got sensitive fingertips.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your cup with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package Send us an email titled BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name and best contact number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your cup being broken in transit and notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.