Raspberry Beret - Jasmine Teapot
These stoneware teapots are the perfect way to brighten up your day, while enjoying a large cup of your favourite brew.
The Jasmine teapot features a sleek low-rise design, finished with a copper/brass handle.
Just like the classic Prince song, the Raspberry Beret Glaze is full of colour and fun, featuring glossy cream melting over delicious raspberry pink, each with their own unique colour.
You will receive a stoneware teapot like those pictured but no two are the same, with variations in size, colour and markings - but that's what makes them unique!
All Pottery For The Planet teapots are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. We high-fire all of our pieces to 1280 degrees for added durability, however ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. Although we do our best to keep things uniform, being handmade there are slight variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Tea Pot: height 12cm, volume 250ml, weight 500g
NOTE - specifications are approximate. Height includes the lid.
Designed in Australia. Made in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.