Our pink teapots have been hand crafted for all of you tea lovers out there!
This gorgeous faceted pink teapot is the perfect size to enjoy a cuppa with another!
The Limited Edition Dorothy Teapot features a low profile lid
Both Teapots feature a double copper handle and a macramé cord attached to the lid so you'll never lose it!
Just like the classic Prince song, the Raspberry Beret Glaze is full of fun and dazzle featuring glossy cream melting over delicious raspberry pink. All you need now is a cloud suit.
Pottery For The Planet teapots are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. We high-fire all of our pieces for added durability, however ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. Although we do our best to keep things uniform, being handmade there are slight variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Teapot: height 10cm, volume 480ml, weight 500g - 600g
Limited Edition Teapot: height 11cm, volume 480ml, weight 500g - 600g
NOTE - specifications are approximate. Height includes the lid.
Designed in Australia made in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your cup with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package Send us an email titled BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com. Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name and best contact number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your cup being broken in transit and notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.