Rose Ceramic Teapot
This rose ceramic teapot has been hand crafted for all of you tea lovers out there.
You will receive a teapot similar to those pictured but no two are the same, with variations in size, colour and markings - but that's what makes them unique!
Pottery For The Planet teapots are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. We high-fire all of our pieces for added durability, however ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. Although we do our best to keep things uniform, being handmade you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Tea Pot: height 20cm, volume 720ml, weight 600g - 700g
NOTE - Specifications are approximate. Height includes the handle.
Made in Australia.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.