Rainforest Jasper - Alice Teapot
Our Christmas teapots have been hand crafted for all of you tea lovers out there! The Alice is the perfect all round teapot to pour a cuppa with your people.
Rainforest Jasper is a beautiful crystalline glaze, showing crystal growth in the matrix of the fired glaze. It resembles the green form of Rhyolite that is found in Western Australia.
All Christmas teapots are handmade and one of a kind. They are finished with a copper and brass handle and a macramé cord attached to the lid so you'll never lose it!
You will receive a teapot similar to those pictured, but no two are the same, with variations in size, colour and markings - that's what makes them unique!
All Pottery For The Planet teapots are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. We high-fire all of our pieces for added durability, however ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. Although we do our best to keep things uniform, being handmade there are slight variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Teapot: height 12cm, volume 750ml, weight 600g - 700g NOTE - specifications are approximate. Height includes the lid.
Designed in Australia. Handmade in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.