Merlin - Jasmine Teapot
These teapots are the ideal buy to brighten up your day, while enjoying a large cup of your favourite brew.
The Jasmine teapot features a sleek low-rise design, finished with a copper/brass handle.
The Merlin Glaze is a mystical glossy, multi coloured glaze. You can see the real magic when you bring these guys out into the sunlight. Merlin colours vary from almost black to a dark blue, some are purple with lots of subtle colour magic in-between.
You will receive a glazed teapot like those pictured but no two are the same, with variations in size, colour and markings - but that's what makes them unique!
All Pottery For The Planet teapots are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. We high-fire all of our pieces for added durability, however ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. Although we do our best to keep things uniform, being handmade there are slight variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Buy Teapot: height 12cm, volume 250ml, weight 500g
NOTE - specifications are approximate. Height includes the lid.
Designed in Australia. Handmade in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your cup with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package Send us an email titled BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com. Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name and best contact number.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
* Planet Cups cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken cups will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your cup being broken in transit and notification of damage is recieved within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.