This handmade soufflé dish is perfect for creating culinary masterpieces in the oven. Muffins, quiches, soufflés, lasagne for one - any baking can be done with the Pottery For The Planet soufflé dish.
The Chilli Chocolate glaze is one of our latest glazes. It involves a deep black glaze, accentuated by scale-like highlights that shimmer in the light – providing a visual depth to this dark and intricate glaze.
All ceramic soufflé dishes are handmade and one of a kind. You will receive a soufflé dish similar to those pictured, but there are no two the same. Variations in size, colour and markings are what make them unique!
Pottery For The Planet Soufflé Dishes are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. Ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. We do our best to keep things uniform, but being handmade, you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Soufflé Dish: height - 6.5cm, width - 10.5cm, volume - 284ml
Designed in Australia. Made in Vietnam.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.