These handmade soufflé ramekins are perfect for creating culinary masterpieces in the oven. Muffins, quiches, soufflés, lasagne for one - all your baked goods will shine with the Pottery For The Planet soufflé ramekin.
The Gumnut colour range varies from grey to blue to green running over orange rust. Some cups will be more blue, some grey and some slightly green. Each one is different just as all of our beautiful Eucalypts are.
All ceramic soufflé ramekins are handmade and one of a kind. You will receive a ceramic soufflé ramekin similar to those pictured, but there are no two the same. Variations in size, colour and markings are what make them unique!
Pottery For The Planet Soufflé Ramekins are made of ceramic and must be handled with care. Ceramic will crack if knocked or dropped.
Specifications are approximate. We do our best to keep things uniform, but being handmade, you can expect variations in size, weight, shape, texture, pattern and volume.
Soufflé Dish: height - 6.5cm, width - 10.5cm, volume - 284ml
Made in Australia.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.