Handmade Ceramic Mugs
Harking from the ancient Chinese potters, this glaze was inspired by the Celadon green ceramics made at a time where pottery was the cutting edge technology and the equipment and materials used were wild. Celadon Ash is Stevie's honouring of those Celadon traditions, reimagined through the haze of modern culture and technology. Respect and inspiration from the oriental ceramic traditions were honoured in the making of this beautiful new glaze…the second addition to our ‘Oriental Reflections Collection.’
The glaze of Celadon Ash resembles the colours of Tasmania’s Native Mountain Ash Eucalyptus Tree… stunningly astonishing! The Mountain Ash tree trunk is typically white or grey except when it is wet. When the morning dew or rain falls the outer bark gets wet and saturated, letting the green inner bark shine through. Much like the colours of these natives, Celadon Ash boasts an earthy ash green with orange brown bark coloured markings over a raw clay base. This glaze is a taste of oriental ceramic history with an Australian twist and will take you back to a place in nature.All handmade ceramic mugs are one of a kind. You will receive a mug similar to those pictured but there are no two the same, with variation in size, colour and markings - but that's what makes them unique!
Made in Australia.
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit
- Take a picture of your item with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package.
Send us an email titled
BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to email@example.com.
Attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name
and best contact number.
* Our ceramics cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.
* Broken ceramics will not be replaced unless original packaging is kept as proof of your item being broken in transit and notification of damage is received within 24 hours of parcel tracking showing as delivered.